Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home alone

The flight flew by, watched two or three films (including Duncan 'Zowie Bowie' Jones's second film, Source Code, which was disappointing) and didn't sleep a wink. Home, shower, then straight into the office by midday. I knew there'd be a ton of emails - it was getting increasigly hard to keep up with them in the last week or two - but 549 still made my heart sink.

Weird being home on my own - the first time in Beijing. The flat seems so quiet without Liz & the girls' voices. Still, this of course presents an opportunity for loud, weird music, not being terribly tidy and not competing for the PC, TV dinners and late late nights watching DVDs. On the one hand I'm looking forward to getting lots of stuff done, watched, written, listened to, but I wonder how long it will be before the novelty wears off...

No comments:

Post a Comment