Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pisces

So, today is the vernal equinox, the traditional first day of the astrological year and the first full day of the sign of Aries - whatever all that means. I'm the outgoing star sign, Pisces. This apparently makes me a dreamer, not that great with money, mysterious (I like that), dependent on intuition rather than rationality, and - as a 'spiritual and emotional person' - I find relief and peace in the arts. So far so not-a-million-miles-from-reality.

We then stray into gaga-land. The Piscean lucky number is 2, but 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43 & 52 are also important. My 'Power Colours' are Iilac, purple, violet, mauve and sea-green, which is good to know. I also just read that Pisceans often have enlarged and convoluted veins (honestly!) and that most Pisceans are of short height, have short limbs and pale skin complexion. Say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment